Semen volume is another thing you can impress your female partner with. That’s why men often seek to increase it. While the semen volume is not the same as the sperm count, it affects a man’s fertility. Additionally, it is correlated with quality of orgasms and your confidence.
Here is why normal semen volume is important:
- To ejaculate a bigger volume of semen, more contraction is required, which makes the orgasm brighter.
- Active semen production is beneficial to better sperm quality, which is an important fertility factor.
- Amazing ejaculations give a man more confidence and self-esteem.
Luckily, there is a way to have a high semen volume every time you have sex. Just be mindful of some dietary principles to follow. Keep reading to find out what is helpful in this respect.
#1 How to Increase Semen Volume Naturally with Trace Elements and Vitamins
The deficit of essential trace elements can have a detrimental effect on many body functions; the sperm production is no exception. That is why men should pay attention to the nutritional value of what they ingest. Make sure you consume the following vitamins for semen volume on a regular basis:
- Vitamin C is a renowned anti-oxidant that boosts multiple body processes and has a general strengthening effect.
- Vitamin B12 affects directly quality of semen and sperm.
- Vitamin E is another anti-oxidant that helps keep sperms live and mobile.
- Zinc is famous for the benefits it provides to the male body. It acts by naturally boosting an individual’s testosterone levels, which in turn results in libido improvement, better stamina and bigger semen fluid volumes each time.
- Selenium is often present in topical supplements because this trace element is ejaculated with sperm and therefore should be replenished on a regular basis. The deficit of selenium can result in depleted amounts of semen produced with each orgasm.
#2 How to Improve Semen Volume with Amino Acids
This class of compounds is essential to the human body. Amino acids play multiple roles and therefore are smartly incorporated in the broad range of supplements. As for the improving sperm volume, look for these names on a product’s list of ingredients:
- L-Arginine: Once in the body, the substance is transformed into nitric oxide, whose primary positive effect in terms of male enhancement is blood circulation boosting, which translates into stronger erections. Intensified sperm production is another effect men can enjoy.
- L-Carnitine. Studies have revealed a correlation between L-Carnitine levels and sperm quality. As such, adding the compound to a male enhancement supplement has been proven to result in more abundant ejaculations.
- Lecithin. Easily available, the compound has been found to have a positive effect on ejaculated semen volumes. Soy and egg yolks are affordable and commonly used foods, which can be a great source of Lecithin and the best way to boost semen volume.
#3 Herbs to Increase Low Semen Volume
In multiple cultures of the world, herbal remedies have been used to boost sperm count and low semen volume for centuries. The modern medicine confirms the hypothesis. That’s why male enhancement manufacturers add the following ingredients to their prime products:
- Ginseng. This renowned herb provides a bunch of health benefits including intensified semen production.
- Maca. The plant is presented in male semen enhancement formulations by its root extract. Along with some other benefits, the ingredient is praised for higher ejaculated semen amounts.
- Horny Goat Weed. This is another classical aphrodisiac ingredient commonly added to topical formulations due to its capacity to boost testosterone levels, which is a sure way to improve quality of erections, semen and sperm.
- Tribulus Terrestris. The plant’s effect is based on one of its ingredients, saponin. The substance has been proven to suppress estrogen, the female hormone, levels while boosting production of testosterone, the male hormone.
- Saw Palmetto. Rich in fatty acids, the plant’s fruits can be recommended to eat as an easy way to improve your seminal fluid.
#4 Foods That Increase Semen Volume
Eating the right foods can help a man keep male doctors away and preserve high performance in bed for years to come. The following foods are healthy and recommendable in terms of the semen volume.
- Celery. The plant has been traditionally praised for its male health benefits. Its consumption can help a man have more powerful ejaculations. It renders semen a pearly-white color that many female partners will appreciate.
- Pineapple. This is another tasty food you can enjoy while working on boosting your semen volumes. Consuming pineapples will make your sperm sweeter.
- Milk. According to some study reports, digesting low-fat milk is beneficial to sperm count and mobility. On the other hand, milk gives your semen a salty taste.
- Honey is believed to have a positive effect on semen too.
- Eggs. The food is known to be rich in proteins. It also contains Lecithin, which has been discussed above. According to some researchers, to see improvement in terms of semen volumes, a man should eat four eggs daily. Still, this high intake of proteins can result in somewhat bad taste and smell of your semen. This is a good alternative for those who is not willing to eat soy as a source of Lecithin.
#5 Best Semen Volume Pills
This product category combines a broad range of pills designed to boost male performance. As such, the remedies affect multiple aspects like libido, sperm quality, semen volume, quality of erections, etc. If you take on this approach, consider only 100% natural products mainly based on the abovementioned herbal ingredients.
If you are going to focus on achieving higher ejaculation volumes, these male semen pills offer the benefit explicitly:
Do semen volumizers work
Whether you decide to try something of the above or devise a comprehensive method based on almost everything discussed in previous sections, please keep in mind that results you get may vary significantly. This means that coming up with an individual approach based on your specific goals and health considerations is the most efficient way to understand if semen volumizers work.
In this respect, you should be mindful of possible side effects that some supplements or foods may cause in your case. While the general recommendation is to stick to natural solutions only, the warning still applies. For example, you may want to reduce a recommended dosage or even stop the intake immediately if something goes wrong.
Generally, a man ejaculates 2 to 5 ml of semen per time. With a properly selected and smartly applied method, the volume sometimes can be increased up to 10 ml.
Also, don’t overlook using such an auxiliary method as Kegel exercises. Performed on a regular basis, they will help you strengthen the pelvic muscles, which are involved in the ejaculation process and therefore can enhance the effect. Ballooning and Edging are worth considering too.
More Recommendations to Improve Semen Volume
If you seek increasing your semen volume, you should know that eating the right foods and supplements rich in healthy ingredients is not the only factor to consider. Also, the following may help:
#6 Drink much water
Semen is a liquid; as such, it contains 99% of water. Insufficient hydration levels create significant risks of semen amount depletion. Two to three liters of water is a recommended daily intake that can add to abundant ejaculations. The additional benefit your partner will appreciate is that proper body hydration also improves the taste of the semen.
Additionally, drinking enough water helps keep running all body functions, while our general health condition is closely related to our male performance. So, this aspect should never be underestimated.
#7 Give up smoking
According to multiple studies, smoking has a detrimental effect on quality and amount of sperm and semen. Therefore, the first step you should make as soon as you decide to improve your ejaculations is to give up this bad habit. This will also help you avoid other health risks.
#8 Stick to active lifestyle
This is another general health improvement recommendation which proves to be valid when it comes to semen improvement too. If you have a sedentary job, start doing exercises on a regular basis. Multiple workouts per week would be the right change to bring to your life.